A flywheel is heavy metal wheel attached to a drive shaft, having most of its weight concentrated at the circumference. Main function of flywheel is to reduce speed fluctuation by storing extra energy during part load as kinetic energy and same is released during overloading. By slowly increasing the speed of a flywheel a small motor can store up energy which enables the motor to perform a function for which it is ordinarily too small. Shaft calculations incorporate a high safety factor and are validated by bending and torsion stress analyses.
Weight – Maximum upto 30 M.T. Approx..
Type – Rim Type
Material – Cast Steel & Graded Cast Iron
Balancing – Statically & Dynamically Balanced
Shaft Material – Forged EN – 8 or 9, Class IV Grade with key ways at shaft ends.
Shaft Support Mechanism – Fabricated Pedestals with Bearing Blocks & Heavy Duty Spherical
Rings – Shrink fitted into shaft for retention of flywheel.
Flywheel to Shaft fitting – Press Fitted
Pedestal – Steel fabricated for bearing block support.
Max. Speed – 50 RPM to 1000 RPM
* Other technical & design details about the Flywheel such as GD2, Inertia, Torque, Bearing No., Outer Dia. & Rim thickness etc. can be provided on request by the buyer.
Designing & Construction Process of Flywheel: –
– Fully machined & bored on VTL up to Zero oddness
– Statically, Dynamically & Mechanically Balanced
– Ultrasonically Tested (As per Requirement)
– All Sizes within the Blasting Range of the Material
– Flywheel is designed taking into account maximum possible energy fluctuation Encountered in service
Flywheels Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters | Flywheels Manufacturers in india | Flywheels Manufacturers in Punjab | Flywheels Manufacturers in Ludhiana | Flywheels Manufacturers in Mandi Gobindgarh